Dental emergencies are already scary enough, so you don’t need a surprise bill hanging over your head to add to the stress.
When it comes to the same-day emergency dental cost in Reston, Virginia, you should know that it’s different for every individual and every procedure. Here’s what you should know.
What Counts as a Dental Emergency?
Dental problems can strike at any time, and they seem to happen when you’re least expecting it. So, how do you know if a problem is a true dental emergency? You should seek immediate care if your condition is not life threatening but includes the following symptoms, especially when accompanied by a fever.
- Tooth abscess or infection
- Swelling in or around the mouth
- Sudden tooth pain, particularly when it’s severe
- Broken or lost tooth, filling, or crown
- Bleeding mouth or gums
How Much Do Common Dental Treatments Cost for Emergency Care?
While your expenses may fall outside of this range, here are averages for popular emergency dental care procedures:
- Examination: $50 to $200
- Imaging: $300 to $500
- Crown: $800 to $2,500
- Filling: $90 to $250
- Root canal: $600 to $1500
- Extraction: $75 to $300
When It Comes to the Same-Day Emergency Dental Cost in Reston, Virginia, You Have Options for Payment
Not sure how to pay for your procedure? You should know your options!
- Cash: Oftentimes, paying with cash in full gets you a discount of up to 10% or more. Ask your provider if they offer cash discounts.
- Insurance: Dental insurances often pay towards dental emergency treatments. There is usually a cap on the amount they will pay out each year, so keep that in mind when using dental insurances.
- Health care savings accounts: Health savings accounts (HSsA), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) may be used to pay for anything health care related, including dental services.
- Payment plans: Some offices offer in-house payment plans or accept third-party financing such as CareCredit.
- Credit cards: While this may not be ideal because of high interest rates, credit cards can be a good backup plan if all else fails.
When You Need Same-Day Emergency Dental Care, Perfect Smiles of Reston Is Here to Save the Day!
Allow our emergency dentist at Perfect Smiles of Reston, Dr. Aramesh Darvishian to provide you with top-notch care and the best same-day emergency dental cost in Reston, Virginia.
Call us today 703-982-7355 for quick and comprehensive care, and know you’re in great hands here when an emergency strikes!